This page is for owners of the book Hiking Marin (third edition). Downloads are PDF format. Once your hike has downloaded enter the password from the 3rd Edition of Hiking Marin, which can be found in each Region's "Table of Contents".
Please follow the steps below.
Once the file opens, be sure to print it or save it, or both. (Note that you may have to click on the disk icon in Adobe Reader to save it.)
- Enter the following in the address field of your browser:
- Then add the hike number followed by the first 5 letters of the hike name followed by ".pdf"
(eg, c2tucke.pdf) after the address you entered in step 1.
- In summary, the address in your browser should now look like this:
- Once entered, be sure that your cursor (blinking bar) is inside the address window of your browser, then push the return key on your keyboard.
- Option: For the future, just bookmark the above url address and change the last part as needed.